Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Hats?
07-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Why Hats?
I realize this isn't true in all cases, but often times when people report seeing Shadow People, the report them as wearing large brimmed hats. Why do you think this is?

One theory I had heard was that Shadow People are actually shapeshifters. The human form that they appear to us as isn't their true form so they have to shift, but in doing so they can't get the head quite right so they cover it with a shift into a hat instead. Sounds goofy, but who knows?

What are your theories on the hat phenomena?

"Behind all the sturm and batarang youre just a little boy in a playsuit crying for mommy and daddy! Itd be funny if it werent so pathetic... Oh what the heck Ill laugh anyway! HA HA HA HA HA HAA!" ~The Joker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Why Hats?
I'm not sure why, People tend to call him hatman. I keep seeing one but he doesn't have a hat so I really can't tell why..

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven
06-12-2017, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 02:39 AM by pyrocem.)
Maybe they just want to look fancy.
06-14-2017, 09:22 PM
(07-31-2013 01:40 PM)egoslam Wrote:  I realize this isn't true in all cases, but often times when people report seeing Shadow People, the report them as wearing large brimmed hats. Why do you think this is?

One theory I had heard was that Shadow People are actually shapeshifters. The human form that they appear to us as isn't their true form so they have to shift, but in doing so they can't get the head quite right so they cover it with a shift into a hat instead. Sounds goofy, but who knows?

I've seen some shadow people but they didn't have any hats or anything. I heard that the ones that appear with either red eyes or a wide brimmed hat are supposedly the most dangerous ones, however I have no proof to back up the claims. The idea that they are shapeshifters and can't get the head right doesn't seem too far fetched of an idea. At this point that sounds like a very plausible explanation (but I am by no means an expert). I hope more people post some comments as this is an interesting topic, and if someone knows anything I would love to know more.

Also, if you're interested, I found a website called http://www.shadowpeople.org.

*Faelyn*
06-15-2017, 01:34 AM
(07-31-2013 01:40 PM)egoslam Wrote:  I realize this isn't true in all cases, but often times when people report seeing Shadow People, the report them as wearing large brimmed hats. Why do you think this is?

This is not klobuk- that the soul is composed man and animal, usually a goat, a cow.

To ni klobuk- to je duša, sestavljena človek in žival, najpogosteje koza, krava.
08-23-2017, 10:32 AM
(06-12-2017 02:38 AM)pyrocem Wrote:  Maybe they just want to look fancy.

Hmm that would explain why the slender Man wears a suit ....
08-23-2017, 11:26 AM
(08-23-2017 10:32 AM)Lidlone Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 02:38 AM)pyrocem Wrote:  Maybe they just want to look fancy.

Hmm that would explain why the slender Man wears a suit ....

The slender man was a hoax created by creepy pasta ..... then the gullible see him.
08-24-2017, 04:01 AM
(03-10-2017 05:32 PM)Night11 Wrote:  I'm not sure why, People tend to call him hatman. I keep seeing one but he doesn't have a hat so I really can't tell why..

Demon, man and animal energy