Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any idea
awhile back I had my house cleaned but before it was performed I saw these things I cannot say what it was, but one was short had no head had sorta stripped shirt and would peak at me. it didn't want me to see it's whole body just legs upper torso, arms. minus the head this thing was in the house with me. the other thing was tall thin and would peak at me from the outside. when I looked at it, it would dart from my view so I could look away and it do it all over again. I think the tall thin one is gone but I think the short one might be back
Based on my experience with shaddow people it doesn't sound like that is what you are dealing with. Being able to make out features like clothing, and having them on the outside of the house in what I am assuming is daylight, doesn't sound like shaddow people to me. But those are some pretty frightening experiences, and quite substantial frankly. Good luck! I hope you get some answers and if anything else comes of this I would love to hear about it!
Sounds like low-level spirits. Nothing to be afraid of, as they are afraid of you but also mutually interested.