Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dear Friend attacked by psi vamp
04-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Dear Friend attacked by psi vamp
I have a dear friend with whom I have been close for many years. He is a very special person in my life.

We have had a strong linkage/connection for some time. Almost two years ago now, he started to change. At first just on edge, snippy. Then it escalated and he became angry, blaming me for things that never even happened. Finally, we had a blow up. I have tried to stay connected, but he is very distant and will have no ftf contact.

Right about the same time that all of this occurred, he started running with this new crowd and especially this little toad/troll of a man. I didn't think anything of it, and until recently, never put it all together. I have met this person twice and both times he felt creepy, slimey.

My friend is very psychic, very empathetic and likely has some psi vamp tendencies himself. I think they may have linked up and I think the toad has basically removed me from him. I am not sure if he attached to my friend or it was the other way around or both.

Also, I have come to find out that my friend has become very ill which is why I very much suspect energy draining. When we were together, he was healthy and happy. Now he is extremely ill.

Now that I have what I believe is a psychic impression of what is going on, I would like to intervene on an astral level and get that energy sucker away from him before it goes any farther.

Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Anyone seen anything like it? Ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Dear Friend attacked by psi vamp
Mari, before I even suggest anything related to psi vampires I think it's important to mention there could be many reasons for your friends change of behavior. If he has gotten himself with a not so good group of people his behavior could be stress related and that alone could cause serious health issues over a period of time. He could of even purposely pushed you away because he didn't want you to get involved with the people he is hanging around with.

Now with that said psi vampires are generally very psychic themselves. All the ones I know only take others energy if the relationship is mutual. Although there are those who will take without permission. Everything is based on energy, this person he has been hanging out with, besides your initial feelings can you provide anything else you pick up from him? Most energy attacks can be defended against simply by shielding or raising ones vibrational frequency which is the electrical/magnetic field everyone has around them.

As for actually entering the Astral, finding him and checking out if there is anything going on at this level it can be an energy intensive process in itself. If your used to astral projection then it may be fairly easy to do, but if you never experienced projection it may be difficult to pull all of that off in a first attempt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2012, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 07:30 PM by mari.)
(04-23-2012 06:56 PM)Dax25 Wrote:  Mari, before I even suggest anything related to psi vampires I think it's important to mention there could be many reasons for your friends change of behavior. If he has gotten himself with a not so good group of people his behavior could be stress related and that alone could cause serious health issues over a period of time. He could of even purposely pushed you away because he didn't want you to get involved with the people he is hanging around with.

Now with that said psi vampires are generally very psychic themselves. All the ones I know only take others energy if the relationship is mutual. Although there are those who will take without permission. Everything is based on energy, this person he has been hanging out with, besides your initial feelings can you provide anything else you pick up from him? Most energy attacks can be defended against simply by shielding or raising ones vibrational frequency which is the electrical/magnetic field everyone has around them.

As for actually entering the Astral, finding him and checking out if there is anything going on at this level it can be an energy intensive process in itself. If your used to astral projection then it may be fairly easy to do, but if you never experienced projection it may be difficult to pull all of that off in a first attempt.

Hello Dax and thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I certainly consider that it may be something other than psi vamps and I appreciate the alternative explanations.

I do think that the psi vamp hypothesis is possible, though. I think that very often he is so vulnerable that he makes these connections himself or allows the connections to be made.

I have not had a lot of encounters to pick up too much from this person except that I think he is a lower form- not very evolved. There may also be another involved- in other words, the lower one may not be it. The other is more highly evolved, very manipulative. Not "evil" as such, but very possessive. Or perhaps it is both.

My thought is that we have had a strong linkage or connection for a long time. I can use that link to empathetically connect and then use the same cord cutting/aura healing etc. techniques I would use for myself. This is astral projection in a sense, but it is actually entering his aura to heal.

If there are no connections that are draining him, then no problem. We have just drifted apart. But if there are and he cannot escape himself, then perhaps I am strong enough to do it for him.
04-23-2012, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 07:55 PM by Dax25.)
(04-23-2012 07:23 PM)mari Wrote:  
(04-23-2012 06:56 PM)Dax25 Wrote:  Mari, before I even suggest anything related to psi vampires I think it's important to mention there could be many reasons for your friends change of behavior. If he has gotten himself with a not so good group of people his behavior could be stress related and that alone could cause serious health issues over a period of time. He could of even purposely pushed you away because he didn't want you to get involved with the people he is hanging around with.

Hello Dax and thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I certainly consider that it may be something other than psi vamps and I appreciate the alternative explanations.

I do think that the psi vamp hypothesis is possible, though. I think that very often he is so vulnerable that he makes these connections himself or allows the connections to be made.

I have not had a lot of encounters to pick up too much from this person except that I think he is a lower form- not very evolved. There may also be another involved- in other words, the lower one may not be it. The other is more highly evolved, very manipulative. Not "evil" as such, but very possessive. Or perhaps it is both.

My thought is that we have had a strong linkage or connection for a long time. I can use that link to empathetically connect and then use the same cord cutting/aura healing etc. techniques I would use for myself. This is astral projection in a sense, but it is actually entering his aura to heal.

If there are no connections that are draining him, then no problem. We have just drifted apart. But if there are and he cannot escape himself, then perhaps I am strong enough to do it for him.

You could try the technique and see what happens, but I would just be cautious because energy can flow both ways across these connections. In doing this you may attract the attention of anything that could be around and then you may have your own energy problem.

Your basically connecting on the into the "energy network" as I put it. Everyone and everything is linked there are no exceptions everything is really one. When people are closer their individual connection gets stronger to each other and when they spend prolonged periods away from each other the connection get weak but it never is severed.

If your comfortable and have done t this before I see no harm with trying it, but like I said be careful. Just by thinking about him in positive ways may be enough to get him to contact you or make him feel better.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2012, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 08:26 PM by geogirlforever.)
(04-23-2012 06:56 PM)Dax25 Wrote:  You could try the technique and see what happens, but I would just be cautious because energy can flow both ways across these connections. In doing this you may attract the attention of anything that could be around and then you may have your own energy problem.

Your basically connecting on the into the "energy network" as I put it. Everyone and everything is linked there are no exceptions everything is really one. When people are closer their individual connection gets stronger to each other and when they spend prolonged periods away from each other the connection get weak but it never is severed.

If your comfortable and have done t this before I see no harm with trying it, but like I said be careful. Just by thinking about him in positive ways may be enough to get him to contact you or make him feel better.

Yes, I have thought of that. I think the attachments/psi vamps, if they are that, would withstand positive thoughts.

Of course one never knows, but the kinds of psi vamps/attachments that are attracted to him would not likely go after me; however, I doubt they are going to be too happy if I try to remove them.

It doesn't matter so much if he contacts me. It is more about removing these attachments, helping his health if I can. I don't think he understands what is going on.
03-24-2013, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 02:27 AM by Azure.)
We all have tendencies to psychically vamp others; I tend to call it leaning, because its as though we all share from the same well. When you put a great deal of time, money, and effort into a friendship you are strengthening the wire(connection) that you both share from, but it is very commonplace for that connection to get crossed with others.

There are so many of these connections that we form, and if you were able to see them they might look like a mess of tangled chords. These connections won't always be people either sometimes they can be goals or a job. Our connections also don't always go in the same directions, you should take a moment and ask yourself if your life and your friends life are heading in the same direction, and remember that it isn't a bad thing if your lives are going separate ways because if the bond is held tight enough then the two of you will remain friends for a life time.
03-26-2013, 06:48 PM
(03-24-2013 02:23 AM)Azure Wrote:  We all have tendencies to psychically vamp others; I tend to call it leaning, because its as though we all share from the same well. When you put a great deal of time, money, and effort into a friendship you are strengthening the wire(connection) that you both share from, but it is very commonplace for that connection to get crossed with others.

There are so many of these connections that we form, and if you were able to see them they might look like a mess of tangled chords. These connections won't always be people either sometimes they can be goals or a job. Our connections also don't always go in the same directions, you should take a moment and ask yourself if your life and your friends life are heading in the same direction, and remember that it isn't a bad thing if your lives are going separate ways because if the bond is held tight enough then the two of you will remain friends for a life time.

It has been almost a year since I posted. We have been back together since November. I do think our bond is held tight. It has been a lot of years that we have been together and we have weathered many ups and downs.

I still don't know what happened. I could offer a lot of explanations using a lot of different phenomena and of course, none can ever be proven conclusively. I do think he has always been very vulnerable to picking up energy from his environment which is not always very good.

There was a time, many years ago, that I think we both wanted to go in the same direction, but it wasn't meant to be and maybe it was for the best in the long run.

Nonetheless, I feel very very grateful to have him in my life. Thanks to everyone for the responses.
04-01-2015, 07:32 AM
Update:

My last post was in March 2013. At that time, we were doing fairly well and back on track but there was still some kind of weirdness that at the time, I just could not quite figure out.

This is an aside, but he had moved into a new place in 2009/10. I never liked that place. It felt chaotic and tense. Also, he started complaining about things falling off of shelves for no reason, things seeming to be propelled across the room. He always maintained he did not believe in the paranormal, but he did share these experiences. Also, the little toad-ish person that I originally referenced continued to hang around but now I think he was a very small/insignificant part in a much larger picture.

Shortly after we got back together, a number of catastrophic things started to happen that entirely drew my full energy elsewhere. Because of this, I did not have much contact with him for a few months.

Then, he became seriously ill. I wanted to go to him but I could not due to the other situation. I got frequent reports from his family and the doctors seemed to have some hope that he would recover. I finally was able to go back and was utterly shocked at his appearance. He literally looked like death. What was once a very attractive, virile and intelligent person was skeletal and had a hard time doing even the most basic things.

He continued to hear hopeful prognoses from the doctors but his condition deteriorated. He started to refuse treatment that was critical for his survival. I also picked up quite a bit of weird energy around him. There was something very fearful about this energy and it made me feel quite afraid of trying to connect with him on an ethereal level. I don't know if it was for my safety or because it was not going to let anything stop it at that point. In any event, he continued to medically decline and finally passed away.

So, looking back over this thread I do think that he was attacked by something that drained energy but I think I was mistaken as to the source. I think we were both attacked because after my original post, these additional events occurred that forced me away from him without any choice in the matter.

Looking back, had I recognized the big picture, I would have tried to do more healing in some way. Maybe it is silliness to think I could have turned things around. I don't know. I have theories about what happened (paranormal) but too little too late. So it is so strange and sad to see the conclusion of this thread in this way.
04-01-2015, 07:47 AM
Was it a type of cancer? What was his reason for refusing treatment? Thanks for posting back to finish the story.
04-01-2015, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 08:02 AM by mari.)
No, it was another chronic illness.

I am not sure and I think there are multiple reasons. Several years before this happened, we had a discussion about end of life issues in general. I always take the position of doing everything possible to save the person. He was always more of the position that he would just give up, which is pretty much what he ultimately did. I think that basically he felt he did not have anything more to live for. I know his immediate family tried in every way possible to help him but I have to say I don't know that he had the will to live and definitely not at the end. Also he became very confused at the end and fought treatment so part of it was a general feeling of hopelessness and then at the end he really did not have the ability to understand what was going on.