Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone had a spirit whisper in your ear at night???
12-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Anyone had a spirit whisper in your ear at night???
I was wondering if anyone has experienced something whispering in there ear in the middle of the night?
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Re: Anyone had a spirit whisper in your ear at night???
i hear small whispers in my ear day and night.... sometimes, like small puffs. i can also feel something solidly standing or sitting beside me when this happens...and it happens often...

Pride and Fear always distort the truth into either a false sense of security or a lack of confidence and diminished self-worth.

Angel WIngs
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2009, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2009 08:46 PM by CareTaker.)
not only wispering... i am a person that sees talks and hunt ghosts. kina like a vampire slayer. Big Grin
01-14-2009, 05:58 PM
I have not but my brother did when he was around 13. He was at our Dad's house and the only one up. He was in the living room watching tv while everyone else was in bed. Our Dad lived in an apartment with a loft, the stairs to the loft started right as you walked in the front door. They has a metal railing the shook when you walked up and down the stairs. Well I guess the railing started to rattle but he just though it could be from someone in the apartment next to them, walking around. A couple of minutes later he felt & heard something say "ssshhhh" right in his ear. He said he even felt like someone was right in his ear. He called my Mom hysterical and wanting to come home. He was terrified.
02-22-2009, 11:33 AM
I once heard someone call my name and there was no one there, but this was in daylight, so guess i shouldn't be commenting lol

[Image: cartoon.gif]

Greyfriars Bobby's Ghost

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2009, 12:40 PM
actually I have. I was about 18 years old and my friend and I got home late so we slept on the sofa bed. She fell asleep and all of a sudden I heard a loud
whisper of my name in my ear. Another time before that I was in my bedroom on the phone and my sister and cousin were in the den. I heard someone yell my name from the living room so I hung up. Then my cousin and I met in the living room with me asking what they wanted as she asked me why I was calling myself. I told her it was probably our ghost and she turned as white as a sheet and had goose bumps all over her. That was her first exp. That was about 40 years ago and she still talks about it to this day. I never answered it. I wonder what would have happened if I did. To this day I still have exp. It has followed me everywhere I've moved. My kids are 28 and 34 and have always had exp. too. My husband and other family members also . There is constantly something happening.
02-26-2009, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2009 08:47 PM by CareTaker.)
RE: Anyone had a spirit whisper in your ear at night???
(01-13-2009 10:52 AM)vampire_4_ever Wrote:  not only wispering... i am a person that sees talks and hunt ghosts. kina like a vampire slayer. Big Grin

I thought vampire slayers wanted to get rid of vampires. Not so with ghost hunters. Tongue
02-26-2009, 05:36 PM
I use to hear stuff in our old house but it wasn't my name I heard it was a child crying for mommy.. and my kids weren't home.

Not so much anymore.
Thank goodness.
03-05-2009, 06:06 PM
(12-09-2008 07:21 PM)bjt Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has experienced something whispering in there ear in the middle of the night?

Yes i have as a matter of fact. It was about midnight and i heard a childs voice. when i opened my eyes, there was a little girl standing over me. She ran out of the room when i sat up. But there's only one thing wrong with this...i was by myself that night.
03-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Definitely! And, on a regular basis. I've heard whispers and outright talking as long as I can remember. And, have even had conversations with some of the entities that have spoken to me.

Paranormal Q&A