Poll: Can Spirits/Ghosts Affect Your Dreams?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Spirits/Ghosts Affect Your Dreams
05-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Can Spirits/Ghosts Affect Your Dreams
A recent thread here gave me the idea to ask this question.

Do you believe a ghost/spirit/demon is able to influence a dream?
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2009, 10:24 AM
RE: Can Spirits/Ghosts Affect Your Dreams
I believe it is possible for a spirit to influence a dream.

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
I believe it is very well possible for spirits to affect ones dreams!!

I also believe that is how most of the spirit world tries to communicate with our world. Too many people are so closed minded I dont think the spirits could reach them with a 20 foot pole and a sledge hammer, so they use our subconscious mind to communicate with us.
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Well i think so, i used to have supernatural dreams every night, and i mean every night, then someone prayed for me and they stopped for ages. For some reason they started up again recently until Haunted told me to put a Bible under my pillow and it really did stop it happening. I cannot still get my breath on that!

[Image: cartoon.gif]

Greyfriars Bobby's Ghost

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
05-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Definitely! I believe that some people are so cut off to the supernatural world that the only way entities can communicate with them is through the subconscious.

Not all dreams that are influenced by spirits are bad, they may at times just be wanting you to acknowledge their existence or seeking help.

With demons, I don't believe it matters if you believe in them, or know they're there or not. I think the main reason that they slip into your dreams is that they just take sheer pleasure in using dreams to enforce even more torment on people.

Contrary to what some people believe, nightmares are a serious thing, they can have a detrimental effect on your emotions and your health. I've known people that have had nightmares that were so horrifying that they've been afraid to sleep. And, we all know what effect going without sleep for extended periods of time can have on your health.

Paranormal Q&A
05-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Auch, sorry, my mouse pointer slipped down, can any mod/admin change my vote from "no" to "yes"? lol, next time I won't visit the forum without big cup of coffee first...

Anyway, yes, if dreamwalking is possible and it's realised by mind, then why not spirit affecting dreams? It's the very same mechanic, and since our dreams in 99% of cases aren't controlled by us, but rather they're very spontaneous (this 1% belongs to Lucid Dreamers), it's easier to get through "defenses" into the dream, et voila. At least this is what theory says Wink
05-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Yes, I can never remember my "normal" dreams but after one of my closest friends pasted away I had a vivid dream in which I can remember every detail & my rational mind was still active through out the dream where I contemplated cause and effect & consequences of actions where in a normal dream you act without reasoning the outcome.
05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
It would be better to bring the coffee pot so you can re-fill your large cup...once you get on here you aren't going anywhere in a hurry Wink

(05-19-2009 12:20 AM)Nathan Wrote:  Auch, sorry, my mouse pointer slipped down, can any mod/admin change my vote from "no" to "yes"? lol, next time I won't visit the forum without big cup of coffee first...

Anyway, yes, if dreamwalking is possible and it's realised by mind, then why not spirit affecting dreams? It's the very same mechanic, and since our dreams in 99% of cases aren't controlled by us, but rather they're very spontaneous (this 1% belongs to Lucid Dreamers), it's easier to get through "defenses" into the dream, et voila. At least this is what theory says Wink

[Image: cartoon.gif]

Greyfriars Bobby's Ghost

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
05-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes! They can and do. This is also one way that deceased love ones can communicate with the living. I always cherish these 'visits.'

Characters Environments
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. (Chinese Proverb)