Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need Help Finding Crystals
I have been reading a little on using crystals for their healing energy and have decided to try using them, but I have had trouble finding crystals. I found some other posts here about ordering on-line but I like the idea of holding them and trying to find ones I am drawn to. I cannot find any for sale anywhere near where I live in Georgia. I have tried a few flea markets that have rock shops but the selection is very poor. Is there any specific name of a Psychic/Meta Psychics type shop I can google for the area where I live? Or do any of you have any ideas of where to locate a good selection for sale?

"Beware the man of one book."
— St. Thomas Aquinas

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
— Aristotle
Hi John Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032

If you have nothing in your locality you're gonna have to rely on Mail Order via the internet. Try this site for starters:

http://www.healingcrystals.com/

DB
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
You can dig your own here in georgia..... sounds fun "Lagrange , Georgia . At the Hogg mine we offer rockhounds a
chance to dig for gems such as star rose quartz , aquamarine & tourmaline crystals on a fee mining basis. This is the
real deal and is not a "salted" or "bucket" mine."
http://www.digforcrystals.com/news.html

You can also google georgia metapysical store it shows a few shops in Atlanta and a few others, one in dilliard.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
as UNR suggested, google metaphysical stores/shops and new age stores... you might have to drive a ways but usually if there is one in the area you will often find another... maybe make it a weekend outing. Smile
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran
Thanks everyone.

"Beware the man of one book."
— St. Thomas Aquinas

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
— Aristotle
I just put an order in for a clear quartz bracelet. Now to clean it and charge it. I have hear running water, covering with salt or salt water, sitting out to a full moon or sunlight to charge it. Any other ideas?
(03-14-2011, 03:49 PM)D B Sweeney Wrote: Hi John Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032

If you have nothing in your locality you're gonna have to rely on Mail Order via the internet. Try this site for starters:

http://www.healingcrystals.com/

DB

(03-14-2011, 02:45 PM)John_M Wrote: I have been reading a little on using crystals for their healing energy and have decided to try using them, but I have had trouble finding crystals. I found some other posts here about ordering on-line but I like the idea of holding them and trying to find ones I am drawn to. I cannot find any for sale anywhere near where I live in Georgia. I have tried a few flea markets that have rock shops but the selection is very poor. Is there any specific name of a Psychic/Meta Psychics type shop I can google for the area where I live? Or do any of you have any ideas of where to locate a good selection for sale?

If you are going to look online I recommend Zen Gaia Naturals. Right now their website is just being built but you can request crystals and stones. What I like about them is that they are not just a dealer of crystals, they also understand the uses and purposes. They have a standard procedure that involves cleansing each stone and purifying it with selenium, a crystal that is used to remove old energies. They can then either send you the stones with no attached energy or they can charge it for a special need. I do a lot of chakra therapy and I am always pleased with what I get from them. They also have great essential oils.
(03-14-2011, 05:19 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: You can dig your own here in georgia..... sounds fun "Lagrange , Georgia . At the Hogg mine we offer rockhounds a
chance to dig for gems such as star rose quartz , aquamarine & tourmaline crystals on a fee mining basis.

My grandmother and friends stopped there on their way up to visit me in Pa. She came back with a bucket full of absolutely beautiful crystals. An amethyst cluster the size of my hand. A quartz wand about 5 inches long, and about 15 different types in all. Not all of them were as magnificent, some were small, and there was an awful lot of smokey quartz. I really think she got her money's worth though. If I am ever in that area, I'll be stopping by for sure!