Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam named the T-Rex ??
04-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Adam named the T-Rex ??
The Judaic religion spans about 10,000 years, and christianity even less. Now if Adam was the first man created and named all the animals that walked the earth, then why were no human remains found until after the cretaceous period ?? Fossil evidence spans about 280 million years give or take a few million. And yet man has only been around a few thousand ? Does any one else have a problem with this math ??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2009, 04:14 PM
RE: Adam named the T-Rex ??
I did a short course on this with the OU...the dates of fossil finds are changing all the time as no-one can specifically pin point an exact era and that is the best i can come up with at this time of night. Wink

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
04-24-2009, 04:23 PM
(04-24-2009 04:14 PM)eyepriestess Wrote:  I did a short course on this with the OU...the dates of fossil finds are changing all the time as no-one can specifically pin point an exact era and that is the best i can come up with at this time of night. Wink
I'm thinkin 10,000 and 280 Million is a bit of a gap. LOL And the Mesozoic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous are separated by layers, and then there is mans. So dated or not, the evidence would still conclude these things existed long before man.
04-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Long before Adam and Eve were created their was a sizable civilization on the Earth. Some believe that Lucifer was the leader or somehow in charge. Lucifer and God had a big fight and God decided to destroy the earth, that is all living things.

An unknown time period passes (no way to know how long) before Adam and Eve were created.

The 7 days spoken of in Genesis were not intended to mean actual 24 hour days

This is a VERY generalized description. It isnt my own theory, it has been written about quite a bit

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2009, 04:34 PM
(04-24-2009 04:26 PM)CareTaker Wrote:  Long before Adam and Eve were created their was a sizable civilization on the Earth. Some believe that Lucifer was the leader or somehow in charge. Lucifer and God had a big fight and God decided to destroy the earth, that is all living things.

An unknown time period passes (no way to know how long) before Adam and Eve were created.

This is a VERY generalized description. It isnt my own theory, it has been written about quite a bit
It is a theory I am not familiar with. LOL But as of yet no sign of a civilization pre-Cretaceous has been discovered. And that theory would also contradict the Bibles first man and women theory. Then again some claim Lilith predated Eve as the first women, but she just couldn't behave her self !! And thus became the first succubus, but that's another story.
04-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Actually there is a lot of evidence for it in the Bible itself I dont have my notes handy on that so I cant recall the exact scriptures but there are several that seem to infer this. Try a search on "Pre-adamite culture" or "Pre-adamite world"

As for the days it says somewhere, something like "a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day..." Some take that to mean the 7 days of creation was 7,000 years. I think that is wrong. In my opinion the only thing that verse is telling us is that time means nothing to God. I dont think the 7 days was just a method of dividing the narrative into sections and could have been any length of time. What if the first 2 days covers hundreds of thousands of years for example?

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2009, 07:49 PM
(04-24-2009 04:34 PM)Doze Dog Wrote:  
(04-24-2009 04:26 PM)CareTaker Wrote:  Long before Adam and Eve were created their was a sizable civilization on the Earth. Some believe that Lucifer was the leader or somehow in charge. Lucifer and God had a big fight and God decided to destroy the earth, that is all living things.

It is a theory I am not familiar with. LOL But as of yet no sign of a civilization pre-Cretaceous has been discovered. And that theory would also contradict the Bibles first man and women theory. Then again some claim Lilith predated Eve as the first women, but she just couldn't behave her self !! And thus became the first succubus, but that's another story.
Your thoughts on Lilith wer right on, she was rejected by Adam, and Her scorna nd Anger turned her in to something not so Good In my Eyes.

Adam did a fine Job, iMo. and should be thanked for the great bodies and fingers which type out these messages.

Love Omnaka
04-24-2009, 10:04 PM
You see, christians have a problom with what i like to call logic.anyone who says that Man walked the earth with dinosaurs is F****** brilliant. they may as well watch the show dinosaurs like it was a bloody documentary.

When i wake up everything will be all right...
04-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Wrong, it is has been proven that ancient Greeks used to fight mastodons (BUT THEY CALLED THE CYCLOPS). My point is that Greeks are not that old, now imagine humans living 80000 years ago (it's been confirmed that the oldest fossil now is 150000 years old) http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/..._omo.html, it's obvious that there were many dinosaurs back then. Maybe not the T-rex or other monsters of the such, but others such as mastodons, sable tigers, big sea monsters, etc... still dinosaurs.

And I agree with the 24 hour day theory. A day might be longer than that, one day could mean 400000 years for all we know.
04-25-2009, 05:14 AM
I didn't say fossils don't exist Huh, I have some of my own. Smile

(04-24-2009 04:23 PM)Doze Dog Wrote:  
(04-24-2009 04:14 PM)eyepriestess Wrote:  I did a short course on this with the OU...the dates of fossil finds are changing all the time as no-one can specifically pin point an exact era and that is the best i can come up with at this time of night. Wink
I'm thinkin 10,000 and 280 Million is a bit of a gap. LOL And the Mesozoic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous are separated by layers, and then there is mans. So dated or not, the evidence would still conclude these things existed long before man.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve? Enemy No. 1 Gnostic 7 357 11-13-2017 07:56 AM
Last Post: Kyrani99