Poll: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Have You Ever Exerienced Sleep Paralysis?
10-17-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Have You Ever Exerienced Sleep Paralysis?
Whenever I wear those 24hr nicotine patches to bed....every...single...time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2015, 11:57 AM
I have successfully removed this condition from a Hispanic man, he has not seen the ghost of a little girl that was in his home since as well. When I removed it he had a name that came to mind, it was the name of a fallen angel.
10-21-2015, 12:00 PM
(10-21-2015 11:57 AM)George Aldrich Wrote:  I have successfully removed this condition from a Hispanic man, he has not seen the ghost of a little girl that was in his home since as well. When I removed it he had a name that came to mind, it was the name of a fallen angel.

Little girl? Not a normal sleep paralysis condition. Plus how do you know you removed the condition as some people only have it once to a couple times.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
10-21-2015, 01:21 PM
(10-21-2015 12:00 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  
(10-21-2015 11:57 AM)George Aldrich Wrote:  I have successfully removed this condition from a Hispanic man, he has not seen the ghost of a little girl that was in his home since as well. When I removed it he had a name that came to mind, it was the name of a fallen angel.

Little girl? Not a normal sleep paralysis condition. Plus how do you know you removed the condition as some people only have it once to a couple times.

Because I see him almost every day he was having the condition daily. The little girl was an earth bound spirit, the condition was caused by a dark spirit feeding on the little girl and his fear aka the fear it caused him to have. The little girl is still here in limbo getting the much needed nourishment for her journey, the dark spirit is not permitted to come back. It's ok to ask questions about things you don't understand.
02-14-2016, 01:02 PM
I've had it 4 times, the first time was the worst. It took a really long time (or that's how it felt), I was lying on my stomach, face to the side and could only see a bit of my room. I couldn't move, or breath and something was breathing on my neck and scaring the hell out of me. I read the scientific explenation for it and that helped me calm down, I didn't panic the next few times and havn't felt a presence since.
02-16-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 04:39 PM by joewinko.)
i have a couple times. every time i have, i always see myself standing over me and looking down at me. I don't know why, but I urge to cry. not because im scared, but because im sad, but i dont know what im sad about... i dont understand it at all.
03-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Yes I have experienced sleep paralysis several times in my lifetime, first starting as a child of around 7 years of age. The very first time I felt terrified and tried to scream my Sister's name but of course I found out that I couldn't. It feels as if something is physically holding you down, and sometimes you can feel a little difficulty breathing. I have found that remaining calm and just sitting completely still for a few seconds will allow it to pass quickly. Idk about anyone else, but as I've gotten older I began t notice that mines seemed to be associated with a severe lack of sleep; when I haven't been resting well for an extended period of time, it starts to occur again. No matter how eerie it feels it's almost as if what's actually happening is that my body is trying to force itself to get some sleep, lol.
03-16-2016, 01:40 AM
(02-27-2009 06:07 PM)CareTaker Wrote:  Yes, I have experienced sleep paralysis - only once and I did feel like there was something else there and felt really terrified at the time. I dont believe the scientific explanations for it.

Why?
04-24-2017, 06:21 AM
Hi, I'm a newcomer here and this is my first post.
I just wanted to add my little anecdote to this discussion.
I have experienced sleep paralysis only once that I can remember. I had hurt my back and was lying in bed during the daytime. I never nap normally during daylight hours. I must have dozed off, but I remember seeing my bedroom and I was lying on my side. Behind me on the bed, a monster was tapping me on the arm. My response was: Wow, I'm having a sleep paralysis episode! Then I must have woken up properly.
I have read that physical or mental trauma can be a factor in sleep paralysis.
Anyway, take from this what you will.
Oh, and hi. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sleep Paralysis - Green Mist chopin 3 14,620 01-19-2017 09:39 PM
Last Post: anim8or
  From sleep paralysis to insomnia hskrguy55 4 677 12-22-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Not sure if it was sleep paralysis but Somethingorother 7 1,335 11-20-2016 04:32 PM
Last Post: Janus
  Helpful Tips For Sleep Paralysis jravity1 24 15,764 10-26-2016 10:55 PM
Last Post: kayleedave
  Don't believe this was sleep paralysis and need feedback MuZach87 3 871 10-21-2016 09:28 PM
Last Post: ChaosRose