Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychic Abilities and Mental Illness
06-19-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Psychic Abilities and Mental Illness
Bumping to the top for newer members

When investigating paranormal don't rely on assumptions, base your decisions on facts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 08:13 AM
I've read some of the posts,on this thread.I commend who have come forward & shared,as hard as it was,thank you.As for the thread itself,it's a conterversional subject.We have a child(youth)whom we have seen for ourselves,no proof.However we have saw,heard,our childs abilities.We don't playgerize on it,or discourage our chid.That's just my thoughts.
06-20-2014, 08:25 AM
My son autistic, and sometimes he'll look up and follow something unseen to us, across the room. There have been times we are walking say in a parking lot, and he'll jerk his hand free and jump out of the way, like he can see something there. I've tried to ask him but he'll just parrot a line from a movie he seen.
" Honey? What'd you see? What's there?"
He'll just parrot, " Reeeeach for the sky!" from Toy Story. lol
06-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Yes that's what I mean our child is mentally challenged,& our child sees,talks to,sings songs we never heard of.Like something made up,or 2 songs combined.We ask but get I don't know,or no singing,I was'nt talkin to no 1,really weird,but something is there.