Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's happening again...
05-15-2017, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 11:02 AM by ObjiweWoman.)
It's happening again...
Since I was seventeen I suffered from sleep paralysis and horrifying nightmares, not your typical zombies or being naked at school, but demons growling at me and possessed people being thrown about a room like rag dolls. When waking up I would be frozen or stuck in my bed. I couldn't move my body or do much of anything but make small twitches and let out mumbles. Durning this I would see the shadow figures (I call demons) hovering over me, choking me, growling at me, or just staring at me... I'm a very spiritual person so I associate most mental and physical illnesses with something spiritual. Recently after stress that had been building for a long time and I fell out of my routine rituals I self harmed for the first time in two years. Just like when I was seventeen thoughts were entering my mind that were not my own. "____ Doesn't love you. " "You should kill yourself." "You serve no purpose here." "You're helpless. "One little cut wouldn't hurt." I haven't had those thoughts since I was seventeen. Now the reason I believe this is a spiritual reason rather than much of a psychological one is because I'm the exact opposite of these thoughts. I'm generally a joyful person and would fight for my life if I had too. I have a lot of faith and hope. So I know when these thoughts appear that I'm being attacked. I was a victim of demonic oppression when I was 17. I was finally able to get rid of it through routine rituals, praying, and protecting myself, it took a while and it got worse before it got better, but I stopped it. I hadn't been keeping up with this before I relapsed. After my moment of self harm I realized I was being targeted again. I cleansed my crystals and totems and blessed them. I found my rosary and became praying with it and wearing it again. I did my first full moon ritual in a year. I saged my home and commanded whatever was attacking me to leave. Well I must have just made it angry and I need to get stronger to cast it away because strange things have been happening around my house and it my dreams again. Now these dreams aren't as severe as the ones I had when I was 17 and I'm comfortable in sleep paralysis now and am actually using it to learn how to astral project. But these dreams have been of an evil nature. Last night I travelled to a house. I entered the bathroom and it felt familiar but I have never been there before. There was a dark figure crouched between a space between the toilet and the sink waiting for me.. I needed to pee very badly, but I felt an overwhelming sense of impending doom if I went in there. At the time I didn't know I was dreaming or maybe travelling; I thought it was here and now. So I felt my life was threatened. Later my dream transformed into me being in the bathroom at my boyfriend's house. Some man began pounding on the door telling me to come out now. I told him to dadgum off as any lady trying to use the can in peace would, and he came in... I didn't see him, but his voice was demonic. He attacked me and some how by some miracle it took only a few swings to take him out. I know the devil targets you when he sees that you are figuring out the potiental god has for you. I've always wanted to help people like I was, oppressed. And eventually help those who were possessed. I'm hoping after this last dream where I made it go away that this is the last time it will attack me. I would appreciate some thoughts on this. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: It's happening again...
I need help getting rid of a demon named clarisil...
05-17-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: It's happening again...
(05-16-2017 03:12 AM)YumeShinigami Wrote:  I need help getting rid of a demon named clarisil...

Don't verbally speak the name. How do you know it's a demon?