Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Demon description
04-28-2017, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 06:14 AM by Night11.)
RE: Demon description
I would recommend finding a list of demons if there is the same one, But it by the description sound a lot like a baphomet which are demons known for sometimes having a pretty high rank in their job, Sense they have a ton of stuff apparently made about them and some are known for wing like hands, They also have even some "cards" apparently after them and they do have a pentagram after them with their head on it.. Which you might know sense, It is a very known demon, Even if you do not know paranormal stuff yet well

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 03:10 AM
(01-04-2017 01:51 PM)Scion94 Wrote:  Hi!
I would like to ask if anyone knows/heard of a demon that has goat's skull for head, hooves and bird-like hands, asymmetric body (hands as long as its feet), skeleton-thin and its huge. It also has pitch black skin and mucus running from it. And it's somehow linked to crossroad that has a river near it... sorry for the complicated information but I'd appreciate your knowledge and information.
Demon Souls is a mixture of various (human and animal), and each is unique.
It can not reincarnate in the human body, because the functional does not correspond therefore remain until degassed.
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2017, 08:39 AM
An experience I had a few years ago, which I tend to most likely attribute to being a demonic entity (I can't be sure, because in Paranormal research there are no absolutes)... what I saw was pitch black DENSE in colour, it did have very strong features, half human half goat-like.
It did walk on all 4's and it had claws.
I couldn't make much else out. Even looking straight at it was like looking at it from my peripheral vision which was weird to me.

Some of what I saw is kind of what you described, but not all.

I think perhaps there are multiple forms that demons show in?

"If you have ghosts, you have everything".

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user