Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was this my first out of body experience...?
08-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Was this my first out of body experience...?
Hi

I'm a newbie to this forum, but thought I'd get right to the crux of things as this 'experience' has been bugging me since I've woken up and I can't shake this feeling of unease about it.

I've never had an OBE nor do I really know much about them but I think I may have had one last night when I was asleep. I will try to keep this story as short as possible without leaving out anything important.

I fell asleep as normal. In my 'dream' (if you can even call it that, it felt SO real) I could see myself lying in my bed, I could also hear a man's voice talking to me. He sounded angry, almost demonic. I knew that he was speaking English and that he was saying things to me but I couldn't comprehend what he was actually saying, as in I couldn't put the sentences together. In my dream I was scared and I was telling him to shut up and stop talking and I remember trying to find out where this characterless voice was coming from but it was just from 'nothing'.

Then, I feel like I woke up, I felt extremely aware but I'm not sure if I was still dreaming at this point as when I was 'awake' all the things in my room had been moved around and electronics had been turned on, such as my Macbook was on top of my chest of drawers switched on and I could see all of this. At this point I must have freaked completely which is when I woke up with a startle. I looked up to my chest of drawers and nothing, my Macbook was down on the floor where it always is.

I haven't been able to shake the feeling the whole day. It felt SO SO real. It really has just made me feel uneasy. I don't know what to think of the whole thing because the dream just felt...evil.

I don't know if anyone can give me any insight on this and I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, I just want maybe some sort of clarification or suggestion. Was this just a nightmare, was this an OBE or was it something more paranormal than that?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any insight and I look forward to talking to you all more Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2015, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 10:22 AM by shokan.)
RE: Was this my first out of body experience...?
(08-10-2015 02:21 PM)yungblonde Wrote:  Hi

I'm a newbie to this forum, but thought I'd get right to the crux of things as this 'experience' has been bugging me since I've woken up and I can't shake this feeling of unease about it.

I've never had an OBE nor do I really know much about them but I think I may have had one last night when I was asleep. I will try to keep this story as short as possible without leaving out anything important.

I fell asleep as normal. In my 'dream' (if you can even call it that, it felt SO real) I could see myself lying in my bed, I could also hear a man's voice talking to me. He sounded angry, almost demonic. I knew that he was speaking English and that he was saying things to me but I couldn't comprehend what he was actually saying, as in I couldn't put the sentences together. In my dream I was scared and I was telling him to shut up and stop talking and I remember trying to find out where this characterless voice was coming from but it was just from 'nothing'.

Then, I feel like I woke up, I felt extremely aware but I'm not sure if I was still dreaming at this point as when I was 'awake' all the things in my room had been moved around and electronics had been turned on, such as my Macbook was on top of my chest of drawers switched on and I could see all of this. At this point I must have freaked completely which is when I woke up with a startle. I looked up to my chest of drawers and nothing, my Macbook was down on the floor where it always is.

I haven't been able to shake the feeling the whole day. It felt SO SO real. It really has just made me feel uneasy. I don't know what to think of the whole thing because the dream just felt...evil.

I don't know if anyone can give me any insight on this and I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, I just want maybe some sort of clarification or suggestion. Was this just a nightmare, was this an OBE or was it something more paranormal than that?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any insight and I look forward to talking to you all more Smile

Sounds like you able to have an OBE. To do it, you should try the methods described online and in books. It's worth trying. It takes long practice. That's the only way. My own method is just to constantly feel a projecting forward thing from the head. Sounds wierd, but it's the only way I can describe it. To make it work, dothis about 20 times a day. Btw, there is no such thing as demonic, there ore only lost, angry and obsessed human souls who have lost their way. Some of them are scary, but they're not demonic. There are people that are able to pass them over. I have that ability.
03-19-2017, 03:03 PM
(08-10-2015 02:21 PM)yungblonde Wrote:  Hi

:ooh:Sounds more like a vivid dream. I used to have a timer on my radio so it came on for short times when I was asleep and was able to raise my consciousness enough to make me realize I was in a dream. In one for example which was full vivid colour, I was in the vivid dream, in my bedroom but because it was coming from my memory, the furniture kept changing position in the room, because over the years I have moved it about. Also the vivid dream was so real that to test I was not awake, I went over and banged my finger on the furniture, and it was so solid against my finger that I began to believe that it must be real life. When I have failed to make things happen in a vivid dream, it has caused my consciousness to rise until I woke up.
03-19-2017, 05:42 PM
The "demonic" feeling in the astral is a projection of our own fear, some of the nonhuman inhabitants of those dimensions feed on fear, that doesn't make them bad, that's just what they eat, some of them like also things like lust, sadness or sorrow. Most of those beings don't have too much to give us or to teach us, we are just too different, but it looks like your angry friend had something valuable to give in return for the fear he took, you should thank him for that, and the next time remember not to be afraid, so you are not food anymore, the first rule for an astral traveller, keep calm, take it easy and enjoy exploring the wonders of the spirit world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Out of Body Experience? Astral Travel? UglyNRude 21 1,142 03-15-2017 03:00 PM
Last Post: westonreg
  Out-of-body experience: Master of illusion UglyNRude 3 1,877 12-22-2015 05:33 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  an out of body experience steph08131 4 5,241 12-08-2010 04:48 AM
Last Post: ~Midnight~
  My Personal Out of Body Experience CareTaker 12 7,211 03-19-2009 04:42 AM
Last Post: Alpha