Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Advice: Do Not pray while being attacked by a Demon.....
06-25-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Advice: Do Not pray while being attacked by a Demon.....
Find your own strength....don't fear...well put Charlene you have control.

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 08:59 PM by ChaosRose.)
(05-29-2009 11:51 AM)jka12002 Wrote:  This advice is based on an experience i had with a demon while i was sleeping. I prayed to god for help during the attack and it only made things worse. I woke up with alot of scratches on my arm and back the following morning.

Praying will just piss the demon off.

Some people claim that saying the name of Jesus works for them. I'd say just like anything else, you really have to believe in it for it to have any power. If you don't, then I guess it's not gonna work for you.

None of the typical religious stuff worked for me when I had shadow beings all over the house, and a ton of bad luck. It didn't really provoke anything, but I had to break out the Goetic seals to get rid of them. So I guess I believe in the seals more than holy water, et al. Or maybe that's just what really works on them.

I've heard from a lot of people that invoking the name of Jesus works, temporarily, but the things just keep coming back. So far, the seals are a permanent fix. Other people have had considerable success with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. It invokes the names of archangels. You can find it online, and I think there's even still a Youtube video of it.
06-26-2014, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 09:13 AM by MrsMultiTasker.)
Prayer before bed,reading a scriputer,& anoint yourself with holy water,before retiring this may help.
Also bringing song into your heart,can help,even if you can't sing,speak the words.Like this lil light of mine I'm going to let it shine,or my God is awesome,how about God is good he put food on the table,shoes on my feet,brought me out of darkness God is good.Well keep the faith.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  need advice on demon snowbird955 12 3,901 09-14-2013 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hellraiser