Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?
11-13-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?
(11-09-2017 08:47 AM)Enemy No. 1 Gnostic Wrote:  Interesting. Thanks.

I did want to answer to this.

"BUT if the serpent was to the Jews a good entity, why did following its advice got them out of the Garden of Eden and into a world of toil and trouble?"

A good analogy would be that the tree of the knowledge of basically everything is like our school system today.

Eden is a coming of age yarn, and like our schools, when you graduate, you get to work applying what you have learned.

In the yarn, when God says, --- they have become like Gods, --- it is equivalent to saying that they have earned their degree and have grown up. Adults do not remain in school after they have passed their courses.

Regards
DL

Hi Gnostic,
I thought about it over the last two day, but I don't find your explanation makes sense to me because they got punished and so did the snake.
It could be that this tale is just like many other tales in the Bible, which are aimed to confuse or mislead, in my opinion.

For instance Cain killed Able out of jealousy. It was premeditated and he must have had a dead conscience to do so because he was only worried about himself later. And God gave him a guarantee he'd be safe. This sound very, very fishy to me.

God has not set up rules of Justice and Righteousness within the information that is foundational to the creation of this Universe, only to help those that act immorally and unethically. It's bull.

The only way that I can make sense of why Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden is because they did not take responsibility for the wrongdoing and seek forgiveness. They both blamed someone else.
Kyrani
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve? - Kyrani99 - 11-13-2017 07:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam named the T-Rex ?? Doze Dog 10 5,888 04-26-2009 01:21 PM
Last Post: Doze Dog