Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave!
I bet that freaked you out when you remembered that it was around the time of uncovering that grave. It might have been the spirit of the person in that grave.

You were 33 yrs old? well you still didn't intend digging someones grave up. What are the chances of digging a grave and then discovering it is a grave already Huh You wouldn't even put a bet on it.

(06-02-2009, 08:33 PM)CareTaker Wrote: I was thinking about this awhile ago and I realized something that I had never thought of until now. I have experienced sleep paralysis one time in my life and it was right after this incident. I was living in an apartment at the time and only lived there around 3 months while I was waiting to move into a house. It was while I was living there that we buried my step-father and when I had the experience with sleep paralysis.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave! - by BlackKnight - 05-31-2009, 09:49 AM
RE: We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave! - by eyepriestess - 06-03-2009, 07:08 AM
RE: We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave! - by CareTaker - 06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
RE: We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave! - by CareTaker - 06-22-2010, 07:53 AM
RE: We Accidentally Dug Into Someone's Grave! - by LMC - 06-22-2010, 07:51 PM