Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a close encounter with the truth
Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about to be revealed, which will be revealed for once, whether we ourselves or are led by one of the larger forces that originates from the universe.
The paranormal form has everything under control!
They affect all human souls!
The conception of the paranormal shape is in glittering balls, which are flying through the night sky!
My message is that the paranormal form comes from an evolutionary transformation-we come from human souls!

to be continued :
I'm walking with ghosts
No question about my writing?

Thank you for your permission. that I could write some of the secrets that may originate from your mysterious side and are called the paranormal world.

End:
Could you summarize what you are saying in one post, you made a lot of posts in this thread.
[Image: space.gif]
The accepted theories are on the wrong path.
My conclusion is that physical bodies do not have a specific role to exist.
I am revealing that the paranormal dimension is the main gear, which drives everything called life.
That's the problem. The paranormal dimension does not drive life. In fact, the paranormal dimension deals with the after effects when life had ended. That much is assured and proven.
Well, you see, the problem is that I look and see life from another perspective, called the paranormal side, but humanity does not master it at the moment.
For everything that happens, there is always someone first.
People are not ready for such a perception yet.

See you and hear somewhere in the future.
Thank you once again for writing on this forum.

I walk with ghosts:
Just because you have another perception of life doesn't make it the truth. For instance, in order for it to be the truth, it first has to make sense.

I've read all your posts in this thread. I really don't see your point with all these scrambled messages that don't lead anywhere and because of that, I can't make heads or tails what you're even trying to explain. Maybe it's the language barrier that was previously said but through and through, all you've been saying is speculation of the afterlife which no one on this planet could know what it is exactly because to experience it, one would have to die and that's a one way trip.

If you truly walk with ghosts, don't follow them through walls. You'll get a nasty lump on your noggin.
I need to answer a few more posts, because of doubts whether my writing is the truth.
"I am walking with ghosts" is the truth.
I wonder why I, as a child, could leave the physical body while I was sleeping and aware of everything; why me?

In the later period, however, I realize that I also have an influence on the events between physical and paranormal events. , such as: medical treatment of people, which I have already practiced;

I assume that I have murdered some people with thoughts, even though I did not even touch them, but everything in a relationship with someone I have in the fifth dimension. (I have to find out this last finding with whom I have a link)
I still have the feeling that in my body there is a living being that maneuvers my body and thoughts and wants me to discover this existence.
Rudidur,

I will say that the notion of "in my body there is a living being that maneuvers my body and thoughts and wants me to discover this existence" is a very healthy way to approach life. This is the "spirituality" that I believe is so important to be present in all people, whether scientific or otherwise. However, there is a difference, between living life by that sentence and the remainder of your post. That sentence can be followed/attained/believed without any of the rest of your post occurring. Yet, I feel as if you are tying it, as some kind of proof to the idea that you have this "walking with ghosts" affinity.

I'll first say, maybe it's true. But it is difficult to substantiate, as much of what you are saying cannot be proven. It exists in the realm of the deceased. Unless you make the claim that that realm is material and measurable, you cannot quantify any of what you say. To that point, Vulty is right. Death is a one-way trip. Thus, the effort you must use to prove anything is fatal, and impossible for any of us to know the result of.

(03-12-2018, 09:22 AM)rudidur Wrote: "I am walking with ghosts" is the truth.
I wonder why I, as a child, could leave the physical body while I was sleeping and aware of everything; why me?

In the later period, however, I realize that I also have an influence on the events between physical and paranormal events. , such as: medical treatment of people, which I have already practiced;

I assume that I have murdered some people with thoughts, even though I did not even touch them, but everything in a relationship with someone I have in the fifth dimension. (I have to find out this last finding with whom I have a link)

As a child, you have an incredibly over-active imagination. Kids pretend to be every animal under the sun. I believed I was a super-hero, and played pretend to that effect. Another big factor is that the logic center of our brain is not very developed at that time. Thus, we cannot differentiate between dreams in sleep to wakeful awareness. When you ask "why me?" It isn't "just you". Everybody goes through that phase. If it was convincing enough, you might actually start seeing the effects of your abilities in real life. They could be mere coincidences. For example, you didn't notice that you put a cup too close to the edge of a counter. You turn to look at where you put it, when it falls. You could take that scenario as you having a kinetic power enough to move objects. In reality, you were just a little careless in its initial placement.

As for the last part of your post. Finally, when you solidified your belief of power, in incidental situations that you unknowingly set up for yourself, you go about to make things actively happen. Maybe the first little bit found failure, so you decided to help your powers along, by finding easier targets. You end up in a hospital "killing" patients already on their way out. You end up "healing" patients who are already on the road to recovery. All of this feeds into delusion, and eventually begins to inflate the ego. The main sign, that the ego is what has been enlarged (rather than any ability), is when you make statements like "Why me?" or (as another person on here has said) "I'm the one chosen to be this way, and you're jealous that you're not".

I think that if you were to properly apply logic to your scenario, things would magically begin to fall away, as reality set in. Unfortunately, reality tends to set in harshly. Even harsher, if the developed ego is larger. By and large, people are too afraid of what that would do to them, so it ends up that they think they are better off to live in the fantasy.

Of course, you could be right. The sign of that is if you objectively apply logic to your scenario, and you can still achieve all of the same feats that you claim to have. In that case, I would stand corrected, and you should go and disprove all known science on the matter. You'd make so much money.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KaelisRa for this post:
  • Vultyrex