Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
help me identify this creature - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (http://www.talkparanormal.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Shadow Creatures (http://www.talkparanormal.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: help me identify this creature (/thread-23505.html)

help me identify this creature - vendetta16 - 04-24-2018

Hey guys, this is my first post as a member, first let me tell u guys that im not that good in english because its not my first language, im chinese and im at my mid 20 pardon me for my bad english, hope you can understand it.. 

So recently my sister who is 16 years old start to feel something, something that she cant tell or describe it in detail. the first incident is that she got sick, sometimes nightmare, but no physical contact with whatever that is, no bruise or scar in her body, just normal fever.. and that will only happen to her whenever she sleep at her room. first i just thought that its a mere coincidence and nothing else until her boyfriend showed me this picture of her room when they're doing video call or VR. well the thing is i kinda lost the picture but i can still remember clearly what i saw, its in the door, 2 shadows of who i think is a mom and a small child standing right there doing nothing. after seeing that thing, ah u can say i felt the spook in my spine, you know the chill feeling, a goosebumps. so let me tell u guys when she got this weird supernatural stuff following her. its feb 6th if im correct, she went to a basketball game supporting her teamates and she come home at 9pm, after that day she began to feel feverish and the the next day she got a fever, we got her meds and like a normal person in 2 or 3 days she felt normal again, but after a week she got a fever again, and again until the 4th time, the doctor just said maybe its her immune system that is weak, but i know its not because its the first time she's like this. so because im chinese and my mom believe these kind of stuff so she take her to lao ya (someone who works with the gods and supernatural being in our chinese culture, im just going to refer the lao ya as a she) and she told my mom yes there is these spirit that is following her then give her these paper to be burn, its something like a talisman fyi. u can guess that dosent work, it it works i wont be writing this thread for you guys to help me indentify this creature. so these creature is making my sister sick but didnt do anything to her yet. idk why my sister and how does she get this supernatural incident going on with her. so let me make it easier for you guys to understand because i know that my engish is bad, so this creature is a shadow or maybe still a shadow, and they make my sister sick, i think its feeding on her idk?? just maybe, and now shes staying at my room together with my mom, whenever she sleep at her own room, she'll get sick, still no sign of paranormal activity no bruise or scar, just a normal fever. thats it guys thank you for reading, and i really need your help for this please help me identify what is lurking behind, and if u guys have the same experience please let me know, u guys can PM me if u want to discuss this further.. thank you

RE: help me identify this creature - rudidur - 04-28-2018

vendetta16:

place where the sleep is radiating the radiation that comes from the interior of the earth (groundwater - gases)
Avoid certain points of space.
Not every body is radiation-resistant

RE: help me identify this creature - driftwoodms14 - 04-28-2018

(04-24-2018, 11:24 AM)vendetta16 Wrote: Hey guys, this is my first post as a member, first let me tell u guys that im not that good in english because its not my first language, im chinese and im at my mid 20 pardon me for my bad english, hope you can understand it.. 

So recently my sister who is 16 years old start to feel something, something that she cant tell or describe it in detail. the first incident is that she got sick, sometimes nightmare, but no physical contact with whatever that is, no bruise or scar in her body, just normal fever.. and that will only happen to her whenever she sleep at her room. first i just thought that its a mere coincidence and nothing else until her boyfriend showed me this picture of her room when they're doing video call or VR. well the thing is i kinda lost the picture but i can still remember clearly what i saw, its in the door, 2 shadows of who i think is a mom and a small child standing right there doing nothing. after seeing that thing, ah u can say i felt the spook in my spine, you know the chill feeling, a goosebumps. so let me tell u guys when she got this weird supernatural stuff following her. its feb 6th if im correct, she went to a basketball game supporting her teamates and she come home at 9pm, after that day she began to feel feverish and the the next day she got a fever, we got her meds and like a normal person in 2 or 3 days she felt normal again, but after a week she got a fever again, and again until the 4th time, the doctor just said maybe its her immune system that is weak, but i know its not because its the first time she's like this. so because im chinese and my mom believe these kind of stuff so she take her to lao ya (someone who works with the gods and supernatural being in our chinese culture, im just going to refer the lao ya as a she) and she told my mom yes there is these spirit that is following her then give her these paper to be burn, its something like a talisman fyi. u can guess that dosent work, it it works i wont be writing this thread for you guys to help me indentify this creature. so these creature is making my sister sick but didnt do anything to her yet. idk why my sister and how does she get this supernatural incident going on with her. so let me make it easier for you guys to understand because i know that my engish is bad, so this creature is a shadow or maybe still a shadow, and they make my sister sick, i think its feeding on her idk?? just maybe, and now shes staying at my room together with my mom, whenever she sleep at her own room, she'll get sick, still no sign of paranormal activity no bruise or scar, just a normal fever. thats it guys thank you for reading, and i really need your help for this please help me identify what is lurking behind, and if u guys have the same experience please let me know, u guys can PM me if u want to discuss this further.. thank you
     Hello,
       I am sorry your sister is going through this. However,it may well be that there is indeed a natural explanation. I say this because the "only" area she gets sick is that room. High levels of "excess electricity" AKA "bleed off energy" AKA "ghost energy" can be making your sister sick. What happens is the electrical wiring is insufficient in containing the electricity running from the electrical wires to that room in the home. I recommend you bring in an electrician. Uncontained electricity is a form of radiation. Also,this definitely can be causing creepy feelings,as well as hallucinations to your sister or anyone else that spends time in that room. I really don't believe anything else is going on as far as negative spirits. But if you have electrician do his/her thing the problem should be effectively solved. If not return with an update. Actually update please because I am interested in your problem being resolved.
       Sincerely,

RE: help me identify this creature - Darkforeboding - 04-30-2018

I probably wouldn't have thought about this but I just saw an episode on TV about it. It was about a child having a severe reaction to black mold growing in the house where he lived and having to be hospitalized several times. You might consider this as a non-paranormal possibility.

RE: help me identify this creature - dragynraken - 05-03-2018

Or is the house bought from someone instead new house?

RE: help me identify this creature - Jadeite - 08-12-2018

Hi vendetta, how are things with you and your sister? Before she fell sick, did she do anything, take anything or go anywhere out of the ordinary? Is she normally active and in general good health before all this happened?

I assume it was a Taoist Fu talisman that was burnt for her. But if she isn't a practising Taoist, that could be why it wasn't effective for her. It's all about belief. Same applies for any religion or spiritual ritual.

Shadow people are believed to be spirits or entities that lack the energy to fully manifest. People can become a source of energy for shadows. Teenagers are at the stage in life where they are high in energy and emotions can be volatile. Is that what you mean about something "feeding" on her? She can prevent being a source by controlling any excess level of energy. Maintaining calm, keeping with people who keep her positive, meditation, plenty of rest and healthy nourishment can all help.

There's also the possibility of psychosomatic causes that can create actual physical symptoms. Was she upset or under stress about anything at the time? Our minds can sometimes affect the wellbeing of the body.
https://www.verywellmind.com/depression-can-be-a-real-pain-1065455

DFB might be on to something as my first thought was also black mould. Nasty stuff. What has the weather been like and the state of the room? Hot, humid, damp or cold? Try rearranging the furniture in the room. Move the bed from the wall and check for traces of black mould. If you find any, a solution of white vinegar diluted in a bit of water generally gets rid of the mould. Give the place a thorough spring-clean. Air the cupboards and drawers too. Weather permitting, open the windows and doors to let fresh air and sunlight into the room. Many of the basic principles of Feng Shui are derived from practical considerations.

Please let us know how things are. I hope to hear that all is well now...