Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
This may be a part of my bigger problem - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Life And Death (/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: Out of Body Experiences (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: This may be a part of my bigger problem (/thread-22581.html)

This may be a part of my bigger problem - CozyPyroFox - 02-25-2017 07:18 PM

Ok, so I recently joined this site to figure out what was going on with a specific problem I was having. Now that I have some more knowledge, I think my problem could stem from something else. I have had out of body experiences before, it's sort of a surreal experience. What I would like to know is if you can attract any "unsavory" beings by doing so. I would hope that it's unrelated, but I can't say for sure.

RE: This may be a part of my bigger problem - nawal - 02-25-2017 10:18 PM

What attracts them are emotions like fear, sadness, euphoria or lust, not having OBE'S, that only makes you conscious of them.
What chases them away are things like calm, equanimity and absence of thoughts

RE: This may be a part of my bigger problem - CozyPyroFox - 02-25-2017 11:24 PM

(02-25-2017 10:18 PM)nawal Wrote:  What attracts them are emotions like fear, sadness, euphoria or lust, not having OBE'S, that only makes you conscious of them.
What chases them away are things like calm, equanimity and absence of thoughts

I'm probably screwed then haha

RE: This may be a part of my bigger problem - ByGoneYrs120 - 02-26-2017 10:29 AM

You could start by reading books on Out Of Body or Astra Projection. Read what others have said and experienced and ask questions here.

RE: This may be a part of my bigger problem - Kyrani99 - 11-03-2017 07:58 PM

(02-25-2017 07:18 PM)CozyPyroFox Wrote:  Ok, so I recently joined this site to figure out what was going on with a specific problem I was having. Now that I have some more knowledge, I think my problem could stem from something else. I have had out of body experiences before, it's sort of a surreal experience. What I would like to know is if you can attract any "unsavory" beings by doing so. I would hope that it's unrelated, but I can't say for sure.

Out of body experiences don't attract any unsavory beings. It is unrelated. Who may have found out or you have told directly about the out of body experiences? I think you will find that the unsavory beings are somehow related (i.e., relative, friend, co-worker etc.) inhumane people, who play foul games with other people's lives. They can be beaten. Knowledge is all that is needed.