Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
Possible threat to my safety? - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Shadow Creatures (/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Possible threat to my safety? (/thread-22575.html)

Pages: 1 2

Possible threat to my safety? - CozyPyroFox - 02-23-2017 11:23 PM

So I've been having a recurring problem recently, at least at a higher frequency than in the past, and I'm starting to worry for my safety. The problem: every night I'm visited by the same shadow person with dark red eyes. It has yet to try to physically harm me but I can't help but get the strong feeling of evil intent. It's talked to me once, which according to what I've researched is not a normal occurrence with shadow people, it said "you're mine" nothing more nothing less. It makes me wonder what it's real intentions are, all I know right now is every time it appears, I become sort of frozen in place in my bed. I have never seen it during the day, and it appears randomly in different places in my room. Once it was sitting on my bed, if you could call it sitting because it's more like a thick mist. As of now what do you guys think should be done, and do you believe I should be worried about my safety?

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - angelaura - 02-24-2017 02:45 AM

I hate to sound insensitive or skeptical but this may be mental health issue. I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, but if you are experiencing something out of the norm, even paranormal speaking, it may be a visual hallucination with audible hallucinations.
Don't worry, it's not too uncommon.
When my mom had to have a tumor surgically removed from her brain, during recovery she was hearing voices in her otherwise empty room. Sounded like doctors and nurses talking. She said she saw a burly man talking to a doctor, the burly man said "that's her". She was so scared. This wasn't the first time she had cancer. The last time she was living somewhere else and she was worried she wasn't hallucinating and thought she was a suspect of something she may have done but doesn't remember doing. My mom tries to be on the straight and narrow. I can't even associate her with ever doing a crime. She married a police officer, for heaven sake. She hasn't had those episodes since then. But it's an example of how powerful and convincing the illusions of our minds can be.

Seriously, try to get in touch with someone who can help before you declare it paranormal.
If it is paranormal it hasn't done anything, yet, and may be a bad spirit posing as a demon. Like a bully.

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - nawal - 02-24-2017 07:47 AM

The red eyes are bright, like lights or just red?
That happens only when you wake up or are close to a dreaming state like sleep paralysis?
Like a preventive measure, you can sleep with something like a plate tied with a belt to propect your belly (our weak point), you can also leave him a letter asking him who he is and what does he want, if he needs help or something, let him know that you don't wanna interact that way, maybe some other. Red or yellow bright eyes shadow creatures may be powerful, unlike the others, and may have been human before, unlike the most of them who never were human at all, is better to be friends with them, or at least not enemies, they may end up teaching you something. A witch friend of mine once told a similar story, and the shaman who went to heal her house said that it was an ancient wizard's spirit who lived there centuries ago, he was too powerful and couldn't be taken out, so, the choice was to be friends with him..

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - CozyPyroFox - 02-24-2017 08:53 AM

(02-24-2017 02:45 AM)angelaura Wrote:  I hate to sound insensitive or skeptical but this may be mental health issue. I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, but if you are experiencing something out of the norm, even paranormal speaking, it may be a visual hallucination with audible hallucinations.
Don't worry, it's not too uncommon.
When my mom had to have a tumor surgically removed from her brain, during recovery she was hearing voices in her otherwise empty room. Sounded like doctors and nurses talking. She said she saw a burly man talking to a doctor, the burly man said "that's her". She was so scared. This wasn't the first time she had cancer. The last time she was living somewhere else and she was worried she wasn't hallucinating and thought she was a suspect of something she may have done but doesn't remember doing. My mom tries to be on the straight and narrow. I can't even associate her with ever doing a crime. She married a police officer, for heaven sake. She hasn't had those episodes since then. But it's an example of how powerful and convincing the illusions of our minds can be.

Seriously, try to get in touch with someone who can help before you declare it paranormal.
If it is paranormal it hasn't done anything, yet, and may be a bad spirit posing as a demon. Like a bully.

Thank you for your sentiment, and I understand that these sorts of things can be a little unrealistic. However, I already checked in on that when I first started experiencing it because I thought I was crazy, and nothing is wrong with me mentally. That's when I did research on it and found information on shadow creatures, which basically fit my exact description of this "thing"

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - alexander - 02-24-2017 12:22 PM

Hi. I posted my story a long time ago on these forums under a different username 'xander' but lost my password. I was attacked by the Hat Man when a young child quite often. I was fully awake, not half asleep etc and all the other reasons that skeptics rightly bring up.

I believe you. First, don't worry as it is limited in what it can do to you. It feeds off fear. It's a kind of a vampire which gets off your fear energy. It wants you scared and will manipulate you to get the most fear out of you. Like all of them it's a liar so don't believe anything it tells you. It could get physical as it did with me. It didn't cause me pain but did give me a good shake when I tried to hide under the bed covers. It will keep visiting you to get it's fear energy fix.

Solutions. They don't like positivity. What's going on in your life at the moment? No need to answer here. Are there problems going on? Relationship issues? Addictions? If so, get them dealt with. If you have some sort of faith then reignite it. Basically, fill you life with positivity. Help people. Take up hobbies if you haven't already. Move forward. I don't know you so just shouting out stuff that I believe can help.

You are it's current food source so deprive it. The more fear and apprehensive you get (the frequent appearances it makes to build that up) the more brave it gets (scaring you with pack of lies talk).

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - UglyNRude - 02-24-2017 12:40 PM

In bed, frozen, see dark shape, sleep paralysis.

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - CozyPyroFox - 02-24-2017 05:29 PM

(02-24-2017 12:22 PM)alexander Wrote:  Hi. I posted my story a long time ago on these forums under a different username 'xander' but lost my password. I was attacked by the Hat Man when a young child quite often. I was fully awake, not half asleep etc and all the other reasons that skeptics rightly bring up.

I believe you. First, don't worry as it is limited in what it can do to you. It feeds off fear. It's a kind of a vampire which gets off your fear energy. It wants you scared and will manipulate you to get the most fear out of you. Like all of them it's a liar so don't believe anything it tells you. It could get physical as it did with me. It didn't cause me pain but did give me a good shake when I tried to hide under the bed covers. It will keep visiting you to get it's fear energy fix.

Solutions. They don't like positivity. What's going on in your life at the moment? No need to answer here. Are there problems going on? Relationship issues? Addictions? If so, get them dealt with. If you have some sort of faith then reignite it. Basically, fill you life with positivity. Help people. Take up hobbies if you haven't already. Move forward. I don't know you so just shouting out stuff that I believe can help.

You are it's current food source so deprive it. The more fear and apprehensive you get (the frequent appearances it makes to build that up) the more brave it gets (scaring you with pack of lies talk).

Hey, thank you for the advice, I do have a lot going on in my life right now, so if that is somehow involved it's definitely a problem. I wouldn't say I'm really able to control what's going on, but I can try to look at things more positively. Again, thank you for the advice
(02-24-2017 12:40 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  In bed, frozen, see dark shape, sleep paralysis.

So you think it's just sleep paralysis? I'm not ruling it out, but I think there's a difference

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - nawal - 02-24-2017 06:32 PM

Sleep paralysis is just how that state of mind is called, but that has nothing to do with the content, what you see into the sleep paralysis state is something else. Either way, hypnagogic hallucination or a real spirit, there's a reason why what you are seeing is specifically a creature with red eyes and not something else. If we want to find that reason, then we gotta make us some questions, do you remember when and where was the first time this happened?, did someone else have the same experience in the same place? Are you depressive or something?, what do you feel right in the moment when it is happening? If you just were able to keep calm and pay attention, try to interact with this thing instead of just fearing it and taking it as "a problem", try to communicate, let him know that you aren't afraid at all, that you don't care too much about his presence, then the hallucination, or the spirit, or whatever would change it's appearance to something less scary or it would just disappear, that's all what you gotta do to fix these things, no matter what they are, if you are so concerned about that then it's you the problem, don't blame the spirit, he only does his job, follows it's nature, that is, re projecting your own amplified emotions back to you, if the emotion you project is fear, then that's all what you can expect to get in return...

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - CozyPyroFox - 02-24-2017 07:04 PM

(02-24-2017 06:32 PM)nawal Wrote:  Sleep paralysis is just how that state of mind is called, but that has nothing to do with the content, what you see into the sleep paralysis state is something else. Either way, hypnagogic hallucination or a real spirit, there's a reason why what you are seeing is specifically a creature with red eyes and not something else. If we want to find that reason, then we gotta make us some questions, do you remember when and where was the first time this happened?, did someone else have the same experience in the same place? Are you depressive or something?, what do you feel right in the moment when it is happening? If you just were able to keep calm and pay attention, try to interact with this thing instead of just fearing it and taking it as "a problem", try to communicate, let him know that you aren't afraid at all, that you don't care too much about his presence, then the hallucination, or the spirit, or whatever would change it's appearance to something less scary or it would just disappear, that's all what you gotta do to fix these things, no matter what they are, if you are so concerned about that then it's you the problem, don't blame the spirit, he only does his job, follows it's nature, that is, re projecting your own amplified emotions back to you, if the emotion you project is fear, then that's all what you can expect to get in return...

First off, thank you for the helpful info, I really appreciate it. Secondly ill try to answer your questions as best as possible. One: I believe the first time it happened was a year ago with the frequency increasing as time went on, I was laying in bed and it sort of appeared out of nowhere. Two, I'm not sure if someone did experience it in the same place before me, which I'm sure would be useful. Three, I am depressed, however, it's not clinical. Four, in the moment that it's happening, I feel a rush of pain, not physical, but mentally. It's everything that's going on flashes before my eyes, and I just feel more "down". There is also fear, but I feel like it's more a side effect of having something you don't know anything about hovering over your bed in the middle of the night. There is also a sense of evil that just seems to radiate off of "it". However, as it's become less frequent, it's less frightening, but there is still something about it that I can't really put my finger on

RE: Possible threat to my safety? - nawal - 02-24-2017 09:06 PM

The sense of "evil" doesn't mean it, like I told you, those things and specially the sleep paralysis state work like amplifiers and like mirrors, sensibility is too much stronger there. Evil is just a concept, If the thing seems to irradiate that, it's the reflexion of your own concept of "wickedness" , if you felt some other emotion instead, for example "sorrow" then you'd be sorry of him, if you felt just nothing, then it would become just nothing but just a shadow. That's how things work into that state called "sleep paralysis". I use it a lot and wait anxious for the next sleep paralysis, it's a very useful and interesting state of mind, you can jump to an astral travel from there, all you have to do is relax, breathe, count to 10 and slowly slide sidewards and fall from the left side of your bed, then get out of there and enjoy!, if you manage to get out and pass besides this shadow with determination, or even trespass him, then you'll see how it vanishes, also, you can just leave him a letter, burn a candle for him, offer him help and friendship but let him know that you'll be his enemy if he keeps that attitude, and that's not convenient for any. If he keeps his attitude, then use your eyes, at the moment you see him, order him to leave and visualize how it runs away from the focus of your eyes. (That's what I use to do often when people call me to clean some space with one of those, first I summon him, candles, offerings and all that to show good will, go to sleep there, right in the spot where the activity is, when I wake up into the sleep paralysis, first I scare myself on purpose to attract him, and when it appears get calm, breathe and use the focus of my eyes to send the orders I have for him.. He has to obey, that's a law in the spiritual hierarchy, those who belong to lower dimensions must obey to those who belong to the upper ones..
And if it's just a projection, then it works the same way. But in the case that it is him who belongs to an upper dimension, then it's better to be friends with him, he might end up teaching you some techniques if you stop fearing (I see that as a possibility because masters always spoke me about "red eyes shadow creatures" as dead sorcerers who got fused with other kind of entity, an hybrid, half human ghost half djinn or something, in the rare case it's one of those, then you are lucky, I haven't had the opportunity of meeting one yet, hopefully one day I can... Cheers!