Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
Paranoid Vampires - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics Of Interest (/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Vampires (/forum-73.html)
+--- Thread: Paranoid Vampires (/thread-16939.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Paranoid Vampires - ChaosRose - 07-14-2014 12:31 AM

So I joined a vampire site the other night thinking that someone might be awake (I had insomnia). They weren't...but eventually, they approved me. I did not put up an "introduction post" (because it wasn't stated anywhere that this was a requirement, and it never has been for any other site). I always figure that people will get to know me soon enough through my posts.

Well, I've apparently freaked out these particular vampires by not doing this, because now they think I'm Michelle Belanger come to spy on them.

*sigh*

Just making friends wherever I go.

Now, of course, I find their demand for an introduction overbearing. I don't intend on doing it. They can squirm or they can ban me. This is ridiculous. Paranoid much?

RE: Paranoid Vampires - Itheblaze - 07-14-2014 12:44 AM

Hey ChaosRose, I'll jump in your game. Message me the name of the site. I'll join, we'll play some jokes.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - ChaosRose - 07-14-2014 12:58 AM

(07-14-2014 12:44 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Hey ChaosRose, I'll jump in your game. Message me the name of the site. I'll join, we'll play some jokes.

LOL. I'm not sure I'd wish you on my worst enemy. That said, they would so be Blazed.

I doubt I'll hang around. It's just too weird over there. If it's too weird for me, then there really must be something off.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - Itheblaze - 07-14-2014 01:44 AM

Be the exotic Michelle. Here is your intro. Hair of flame, straight as the river Nile. Moon-lit skin, as soft as the spring lambs. Lips as scarlet as the ravaged throats of the rams in the rocks, beckoning your Becoming.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - Punky - 07-14-2014 08:17 AM

Here's your chance to leak a new edition of The Vampire Codex.

Do it. Manipulate the whole subculture, boy.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - MrsMultiTasker - 07-14-2014 08:29 AM

This sounds like a vampire dateing site.SWV seeking same,late nite flights,bloody marys till almost light,serious inquiries only.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - Itheblaze - 07-14-2014 08:49 AM

You mean SSSSSV. Single, seductive, suckling, sensual, slender, Vamp. Looking for one night stand cowboy. Ride em' high, suck em so low they can't get out the doh'. A+ preference please.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - Punky - 07-14-2014 09:00 AM

I've seen two vampire dating sites in my time LOL

Actually, I think you have a better shot on Vampire sites than E-Harmony, at least you know what brand of weird your date is beforehand.

RE: Paranoid Vampires - MrsMultiTasker - 07-14-2014 09:04 AM

Lmbo/ Black lace,leaveing no trace,down low,soft & supple,taking her bow,for a ride in the nite.Will return before dawns early light.This SSSSSV is serious,so if curious,please apply,wanting HHHG(hot,h..ny,handsome,guy).

RE: Paranoid Vampires - ChaosRose - 07-14-2014 10:06 AM

(07-14-2014 08:29 AM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote:  This sounds like a vampire dateing site.SWV seeking same,late nite flights,bloody marys till almost light,serious inquiries only.

Nah, they're more like a religious cult. They seem to be caught up in this idea of some ancient bloodline they claim to be a part of. They are something called Asetians. Aset = Isis, and they believe Isis and Osiris were the first vamps, from whom they are all descendants.

Honestly, it sounds to me like someone read too much Anne Rice, and started role-playing it. Now they can't remember that it was fiction to begin with.